Sunday, February 7, 2016

Fuck This Game


And now I'm done with Blade & Soul.

Early on, you have to choose a faction. This means nothing while you're training. But when you level up to your mid-20s and move out to whatever desert region, you get a load of quests that can only be completed if you wear your faction uniform.

Of course, wearing one faction uniform means the other faction can attack you. While I was gathering quests, a player from the other faction attacked and killed me from behind. Then he and his friends hung out at the resurrection point and killed me repeatedly: either my computer or my connection is very slow, so when the screen finally loaded it was just in time to see my character die, while one person kicked my corpse and another taunted me to "stay down".

That's entertainment.

1 comment:

Mikael Andersson said...

Try Black Desert instead.