- Allods Online
- Dragon Oath
- Eden Eternal
- Grand Fantasia
- Jade Dynasty
- Last Chaos
- Lineage II
- Perfect World International
- Shin Megami Tensei Imagine
These I'll keep note of, for documentation's sake, but shouldn't be considered in my rotation.
- Age of Wushu—This is an all-PK game from level one. That makes it difficult to get anything done, as small children who have way more time than you have already leveled up and mastered the game and can relentlessly hunt you for their amusement.
- Florensia—It actually might be easier to learn to pilot and run a ship than play this piracy game.
- Forsaken World—Beautiful graphics but overt sexism, and the overarching story doesn't make sense.
- Guild Wars 2—Learning an RPG shouldn't be a chore.
And while we're at it, I'll note some that I'd like to try, eventually, someday.
Lastly, the games I remember but either don't exist any longer or are just hard to reliably source.
- Dragon Sky
- Dream of Mirror Online
- Kitsu Saga
- World of Kung Fu