Friday, March 12, 2010

More Postcard Interest

Every now and then I've got to go off about how cool Postcrossing is. It would be worse if I only had one blog, but I can divide this exultation between two separate locations so it's not as intense as it could be.

Below is a map of the trajectory of my postcards.
BLUE = where I've sent them
PINK = who's sent them to me

And below, this is the map of my postcard collection, all the nations that have sent me postcards. It looks more impressive as you zoom in, but I wanted to get a shot of the entire world for this image.


Why wouldn't everyone be into this? I don't get why people wouldn't want to receive postcards from other people living all over the globe. I think this is the most amazing thing, this free service anyone can join.

And once again, here is my constantly updated postcard collection. I fixed the sync so that it automatically uploads whenever I enter a new one, as well as updating the map location and any caption I append to it. This is the height of convenience.

No comments: