Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kitty Jazz

The first day of the year was yesterday but this is my first post (in this blog) for the year. I started another blog yesterday, 365 XN in 2010 (it rhymes if you say it aloud), that will be strictly a photoblog for my second attempt at a picture-a-day project.

But in this blog, I'm going to share a little of the creativity that living with cats compels. You won't believe this, but I just made up these lyrics on the spur of the moment. Sung in a slow, loungey style:
Toki is sniffin' at Bella's butt
Bella is walkin' awa-a-a-ay
Toki has paused to check out his options
Bella is checkin' his butt
I think cats spark both jazz and creative writing, for me. I could've made that rhyme if I wanted to, but I don't feel a need.

Oh, crap, I was also going to start writing a short story every day (again, but this time for a year) but I forgot to last night! Maybe I'll make a proviso where I can actually play catch-up but only for one day in retro.

No comments: