Sunday, July 27, 2008

Aside: Photography

It's a little thing, but I think it's cool: some of my photos on Flickr have been chosen by Schmap (no, I've never heard of them either) for their online map/navigation program, which is also apparently being lent as an application for the iPhone. I asked to be listed as Christian Wilkie, though I'm very slow in effecting my name change, and my wife has recently asked me what I thought about taking up her family name.

Anyway. I think it's neat that I have some photos out there... though I look at them and wish I'd had a better camera at the time.

2 comments:

Az said...

Hey there. I’m hoping you remember me. We used to write together way back when on the SLOW Prodigy message boards. I wrote a feisty character by the name of Kartha. She wanted to apprentice to your assassin, al’Qazr.

I was looking through my old card file the other day and ran across your name. Then I decided to google you and here I am. Lol

Christian said...

Wow, that is insane, in the good way. I remember those collaborative sessions frequently! I found your e-mail address on your Web page and am writing you now. Good to see you!