Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rings

Rings

Our rings came in today! I'm very pleased with them. Rebecca knows a guy, Scott Verson, who actually makes rings so he was our first choice in the matter. We were unable to agree on most patterns - I liked designs more Celtic or Viking, she preferred loops and whorls - but we did settle on this. White gold with a band of rose gold, sandblasted finish to bring out the color.

Being that I never wear jewelry (I find it to be a liability, inefficient) I was concerned that wearing a ring suddenly would feel uncomfortable, but I don't want to take this thing off. It looks nice, subdued but significant, and it feels good.

We picked up the rings right after meeting with the photographer for our wedding. Things are coming into place very rapidly, we're getting everything set up and nailed down, and the ceremony is two and a half weeks away. I'm having fun with it.

No comments: